Marlborough Luxury Lodge Accommodation
Our focus is always on creating the most bespoke, comfortable and luxurious experience.
Designed by renowned architects, and built specifically to maximize and accentuate the surrounding scenery, The Sounds Retreat blends seamlessly into its surroundings, and allows ample opportunities for exploring the Marlborough region.
You will relish the total privacy and seclusion found at this luxury Marlborough lodge.
The guest suite is open-plan, with private access or through the main house, allowing you to choose the level of privacy or interaction at your discretion.
The living space features panoramic glass doors leading to a spacious deck overlooking native bush and water. The constant views of the Queen Charlotte Sound are beautiful all year-round, as you soak in the hot tub, or relax with a glass of local wine.
As one of the premier luxury Marlborough accommodations, all the details are thought-out to combine perfect measures of style, comfort and decadence. You’ll find everything imaginable – and hopefully a few extra surprises you never imagined.
And you don't have to worry about bringing your own car as we offer complimentary transfers from Picton or Blenheim plus guests have exclusive use of our guest BMW Mini Cooper S Convertible *.
- Continental and Full Breakfast
- Dinner and all drinks including Wines and Spirits *
- Large open plan suite serviced daily and with evening turndown
- Fully Air Conditioned
- King Bed dressed with decadent linens
- Large private ensuite bathroom with rain shower and heated floor
- Lounge area with couch
- Large outdoor decks with heaters
- Heated Dining Cabana with stocked bar fridge
- Private hot tub
- Nespresso machine, coffee & tea making facilities
- Fully stocked fridge with complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Snacks and handmade chocolates
- Plasma TV- Sky TV, Netflix and Apple TV
- iPod dock with iPod
- Complimentary Broadband Internet WiFi
- Complete guest laundry facilities - Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- Check in/pick up is 2pm and check out is 10am
- Complimentary transfers from/to Blenheim or Picton (Earliest 2pm pick up) *
- 24/7 Staffing available for your every whim
Also available for guest use
- BMW Mini Cooper S Convertible - Guest pays for fuel and must have valid international drivers license *
- Mountain Bikes - Helmets provided
- Full on site gymnasium with Ipod Dock, LED TV and Apple TV - Elliptical Machine, Spin Cycle, Free Weights, Incline Bench, Multi Gym, Cable Machine
* Not included in Bed and Breakfast rate
Please note The Sounds Retreat has a non smoking policy except on the private outdoor deck.